- I cannot wait for Badass: The Game (aka - Splinter Cell: Conviction)
- I have every guitar controller from the various Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. The problem? I was once tempted to go to Guitar Center and buy guitar stands for them. Multiple times.
- I have two drum sets, one for Rock Band, another for Guitar Hero. They both work. They're both collecting dust.
- I spent $100 on the Master Chief helmet replica that was part of Halo 3. I still have it. I proudly have it on display.
- I have a 6' x 6' Gears of War baked foam "poster." It's still in pieces, and it's not on display. It's not because I don't want to, it's that I don't have a large enough space on my wall for it.
- I own the replica Gears of War Lancer gun that Amazon sold with Gears of War 2. It's in the back room. It cost me $140. Yes, it's my pride and joy. Fuck off.
- I spent 9 and a half hours at Wal-Mart for the Wii launch back in 2006. They had 28 systems. I got the 28th spot in line at 2:00 PM. We held a Mario Kart DS tournament and smoked hookah. It was the best 9.5 hours - in succession - of my LIFE.
- I have the chainsaw controller for Resident Evil 4. Both of them.
- I still have all my video game consoles going all the way back to the SNES. I'm looking at them right now.
- When I was 13, I modded a front-lit screen into my GameBoy Advance. It was the first time I opened up a piece of electronic equipment worth over $100. It worked perfectly. The GameBoy still looks like shit.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Facebook Gem: 10 Random [Gaming] Facts About Me
I posted this on my FB because I was bored as hell with nothing to do at...11:53PM on Tuesday, June 30, 2009. It's received nothing in notoriety, maybe due to the fact that I now realize I never hit "Publish to Page" or whatever it is so it shows up in your friends' feed. Enjoy.