Oh how my wallet will fall come March.
Announced over the weekend, the God of War III Ultimate Edition will make you want to throw down a luscious $100 (according to GameStop) for this beauty. You're talking about exclusive skins, replicated items, soundtrack, exclusive music, art book, the works. However, the granddaddy of the whole thing is a replica of a particular item from the first game. If you can guess it before the break, congratulations! You win a cookie.
- High-End Sculpted Replica of Pandora’s Box
- Limited-Edition God of War Art Book featuring exclusive art, content and interviews
- God of War Combat Arena containing an exclusive environment and seven challenges
- Premium Kratos Skin – Dominus
- God of War: Unearthing the Legend Franchise Documentary – a full-length movie documentary depicting the history of the God of War franchise
- God of War Trilogy Soundtrack – God of War, II, and III scores from the game (mp3 digital download).
- God of War: Blood and Metal EP – a heavy metal homage featuring original music inspired by God of War (mp3 digital download).
Also, retailers will be getting exclusive content all their own, specifically rendered concept art for Kratos.
Amazon has the far left, the Apollo Skin. GameCrazy has your guy in the middle (name unknown). GameStop has the guy on the far right, the Phantom of Chaos.
Personally, I like the style of GameStop's guy, but I fucking hate GameStop. Amazon has yet to update with the Ultimate Edition.