On the Walmart listing for the game, you've got this sporty box shot for the game, as well as a list of your clichéd (L)CE contents (taken straight from the listing):
Hardbound in quality linen, the Limited Collector’s edition is designed to resemble a hardcover book. The Limited Collector's Edition will include:
- Game Disc in box with unique art
- Exclusive In-Game Audio Commentary and Hints by Remedy
- “The Alan Wake Files” – a 144pg book that includes a short story written by Alan Wake and compiles the FBI dossiers investigating the events in Bright Falls, WA
- Exclusive Audio Disc with Soundtrack and Score
- Game Add-on token redeemable on Xbox LIVE for the first Alan Wake add-on content pack
- Exclusive Xbox disc with special content: Alan Wake Xbox Live Theme and Alan Wake Avatar for Xbox LIVE
"Designed to resemble a hardcover book," huh? Sounds interesting.
Unique artwork for the box? Go on.
144-page short story as penned by a fictitious character with fake files from a real beauro? Color me intrigued.
Code redeeming the first DLC pack? Get the fuck over yourselves. You can't simply put that in the game? Why are you doing this? If you're releasing a DLC pack the day of release, then it should have been just included on the disc. That is, unless, you meet one of the two following criteria:
- You've run out of space on the disc
- Microsoft told you to