- LEGO Star Wars (2005)
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (2006)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (2007)
- LEGO Batman (2008)
- LEGO Indiana Jones (2008)
- LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues (2009)
- LEGO Rock Band (2009)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (2010)
I originally typed that list up by memory (and sorted by franchise source), then went to Wikipedia for release years; my list was in chronological order before I knew it. Is that a bad thing?
That makes 8, yes, eight LEGO games in...5 years. How in bloody fuck can you crank out that many games based off of...5 intellectual properties that fast?