That's where you come in.
If you feel like you have the time and dedication to create the logo to be used for this blog, keep a few things in mind:
- K.I.S.S. God help you if you don't know what it stands for. I'm all for subtlety; I don't want flashy, image-based logos. A nice, font-based logo works. You can do what you want with the font, but please keep images to a bare minimum, if not non-existant. An idea that I had was to use a mixture of Angelic War and BitDust Two. Feel free to work with that, or scrap it and go your own route.
- Keep The Theme This is a video game centric blog. Keep the logo within the confines of this particular entertainment media. I know I'm trying to keep images to a minimum, but if you have to use one, using an image that shows a - get ready for this - destroyed controller would be best.
- Make it Ba Dass This is a banner that will be the mainstay for the site for quite some time, so make it pretty.
- Image Size The banner can be of various sizes and shapes (preferably a nice, long, rectangular banner), but I do need a favicon version. Think of this as the banner's Mini Me: no more than 16x16 pixels for the favicon, and a nice, large, squared image for the inevitable Facebook page.
- Don't Get Protective While the banner will be used as the logo, refrain from signing the image with your name/callsign. I'm all for giving credit where it's due, but I don't need the image tainted with something other than what the site stands for. You'll get as many internetz for payment as you possibly can.
- Send All Images to Our Email There is a single email link for Destroyed Controller. You can find this in the side bar to the left. Please send all submissions to that address; do not post them as a comment.
I understand that this blog doesn't get a whole lot of traffic, but I'm sure there's a few passerby souls that are willing to lend their services. There's no reward (read: cash monies), so this is purely donations I'm accepting. Donations in the form of awesome Photoshop skillz.
Yes, 'skillz' with a Z.