Apple's conference is tomorrow at 1PM EST, but no live stream. However, Engadget will be doing a liveblog of the entire event.
Here's my predictions for this "monumentous" event
- iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 announced
- 4S to be cheaper, smaller capacity iPhone with incredibly minute revisions, if at all
- 5 to be for AT&T, Verizon and Sprint, with 4G LTE on V/S, one SKU for each carrier (meaning multi-band chip that works on CDMA/GSM/LTE; you could unlock one phone and use it across any carrier you choose)
- Larger MP camera (8MP?)
- Higher capacity (up to 64GB)
- Wider homebutton
- Larger device footprint, with larger screen, but keeping 4:3 ratio (like the EVO 4G)
- 3GS to go free with 2-year contract
- Jobs won't be there
- Better speech recognition/integration (god I hope so)
- Launches within 2 weeks, priced the same as the 4, if not cheaper
- iOS 5 released before iPhone 5
If it's on Sprint with 4G, a larger capacity, better battery and a unified SKU as described above, fuck it, I just may pay AT&T's ETF just to go to Sprint.
Image Via BENM.AT